Monday, March 2, 2015

January Instagram

Happy new year 2015!  This pup should really appreciate the many times we take him out in the freezing cold for potty breaks!  Nice way to ring in the new year!

New Year's Day should always include a movie!

Everyone is doing their part getting ready for a special day tomorrow.  Squish takes her role as destructor very seriously.

Baptism day was perfection....

First Sunday of the new year!

Missed each other!

K's preschool moved from a house to an actual preschool building over Christmas break.  She was so excited for the new toys, lots of rooms and the playground!  Until we arrived of course....


#morningslikethese

Good morning Monday!  One of us is ready for you:)

She was telling quite the story.....

Fresh cut and color this morning.  My hairdresser is the best, she always has candy, entertainment for my kids, and cokes on hand.  Love that girl!

Can't be in Layton and not make a quick stop at Cutler's for cookies!

Ladies Vogue is calling!

Show and Tell....she's taking my candle:)  She's funny.

He loves going down the street to pick up the boys from school.

I guess I'll take the final tree down now.

The weekend is rolling in along with the stomach flu:(

They get a wee bit competitive....both hate to lose.

Sunday morning things.....curled  up in bed with a good book.  I want to be nine again.  I have a good book I could be reading too.  If I didn't have clothes to iron, dinner to throw in the crockpot, and five people to get ready for church....oh and cookies to make.

Blue bright skies out there today, felt good to walk to church.

I'm sorry my baby is the cutest!

Tippy toes:)

I love stolen moments away with your kids.....you know those times when it would be so much easier to just go at it alone but seeing an opportunity to reconnect you take it.  I didn't make it grocery shopping until 7:30 tonight.  It was cold and dark and I didn't feel like going alone.  Brought my Lancey boy and it was a night I can now cherish instead of just another night at the store.  We both loved it so much we didn't want our night to end....so naturally we went for donuts.  He's a good boy, a really good boy and I love that I am his mom.

Always in each other's business.

Date night ready:)

Basketball with two very different boys.  Oh Luke gives me anxiety to watch.....he's very enthusiastic and a pro at traveling with the ball.  He also rarely passes and has no problem marching around until he finds a good spot to shoot.  Lance's biggest fear is fouling someone, is an excellent rebounder and both are awesome at making baskets.

A happy early birthday celebration with this girl.....it was a gorgeous day to celebrate turning 32 on Wednesday!

Oh sweet girl....

It kills me the way she carts around her baby.

In keeping with tradition of birthday week Eric brought home birthday pie....because I take pie over cake any day.  Especially sour cream blueberry!

And just like that 32!

Somebody missed the memo it is her mom's birthday and is throwing her third tantrum in the last twenty minutes.  

Maddox with my birthday twinner!

No comments: